[3830] CQ160 SSB KB9DKR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9dkr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KB9DKR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:37:04 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KB9DKR
Operator(s): KB9DKR
Station: KB9DKR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4:38

Total:  QSOs = 151  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 5  Total Score = 14,145

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Congratulations to all of the participants who contributed to a terrific CQ 160
event. Top Band is always a very accommodating match between propagation and the
demands of a hectic weekend family schedule. It has become one of my favorites
with wall-to-wall signals and no skip zone. Special thanks to N4BAA for
facilitating my 5yr old son's first SSB contest exchange. The ham radio wow
factor is alive and well. Hope to see you again next year!

VY 73
Carl, KB9DKR