[3830] CQ160 SSB NG0C Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, charlie12-21@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NG0C Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 22:50:52 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NG0C
Operator(s): NG0C
Station: NG0C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 386  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 2  Total Score = 42,738

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Good weekend! Not much for DX heard and VE5,6,7 weren't heard at all. Was hoping
for much more in the Caribbean, and the big Hawaii stations weren't heard
either. Worked just about everyone I could hear. My paper punch list only had
about a dozen or so calls I didn't work. Did not get DC, MT, or WY.
Slept through my 4 am alarm both mornings which was terribly irritating. Fell
short of my goals in Qs and multipliers but I'll take it.