[3830] CQ160 SSB VE4VT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB VE4VT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:26:38 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 64  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 1  Total Score = 10,268

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Found what I thought was a clear frequency and called CQ for 45 minutes. Zero,
none, zilch replies. This was at 0300z Saturday night. Moved up and down the
band and made contacts.

Inefficient antenna, high receive noise, low power and poor propagation. Pretty
much sums it up.

The only DX worked was the tw ZF stations. I did hear a PJ4 and a couple XE
stations but they did not hear me.

Looking forward to ARRL DX SSB!

73 Ed