[3830] NAQP RTTY K9GY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9GY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 06:13:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:  36     20
   40:   9      5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     25  Total Score = 1,125

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team 53

Comments:

Was distracted by waiting for South Orkney VP8PJ on 20, 17, and 80... Lotta
waiting but got nothing on those bands. I did work UA5C for new band country on
80m. Tried for TU5PCT on 80m but also no luck.

Also trying to get FT8 configured in order to work VP8PJ on FT8. Got the radio
CAT going but had an issue trying to get PTT to work.

Once I got into the swing of the contest ... it ended! Was going to take another
swing through 40m when I realized it was 06z! Drats!

Fun while it lasted. Used IC-7300 internal for decoding and sending since I
still haven't gotten IC-7300, mircoHam keyer II, and Writelog to all get along
for RTTY. Maybe someday I will figure it out?! Come on now!

A bit of goof to the name so to say. Used COVIDAN which translates to
COVID-19...Coronavirus! Spread it around....no no! Everyone seemed to copy the
name ok which was interesting. Lets all hope this gets solved fast! Prayers for
sure!

Best of health to all,
Eric K9GY

Visalia!