[3830] NAQP RTTY K7XC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K7XC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 07:10:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM09jh - N NV
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   90    34
   40:  114    38
   20:  131    36
   15:  104    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  439   137  Total Score = 60,143

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

Originally planned a 6 hour effort but I felt great, the bands seemed to be
playing well, and POOF I found myself in the chair for a full 10 hours, Cool!
15M was open well at the start with many stations to work. After a couple hours
I QSYd to 20M which was in great Shape. I went to 40 well before sunset which
turned out to be perfect timing. Spent the last 2 1/2 hours on 80M which again
seemed the right time to QSY. It was great to hear and be heard well. Amazing
what a little of of Solar Flux can do! Station: Barefoot Flex3000 @ 90W to 3ele
15M Yagi @ 28ft, 3ele 20M Yagi @ 43ft, Dual Band 40M/80M Fan Inverted Vee @
38ft. A fun time! Hope everyone did as well or better!
NCCC Team #2 KB!