[3830] NCQP NC4KW(@N1LN) Club Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP NC4KW(@N1LN) Club Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 20:00:16 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N1YXU N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Club Mixed HP
QTH: ORA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  160    108
   40:  217    255
   20:  110    166
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  487    529      0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 243,673

Club: North Carolina Kilo-Watts

Comments:

This year we entered as a multi-single as we are in the process of totally
changing the towers, antennas and op positions.  Also, one of our K3s is in
California being repaired. So, Laurie and I had to share one K3.  Laurie focused
on SSB and I focused on CW and I spent some time on SSB.  We swapped ops almost
every hour. We ran high power but kept it down to about 800 watts. It was FUN!

NOTE: I know MS is not one of the approved entry classes but 3830 entry does not
reflect the current Multi-2 High Power. Our official entry will be correct.

Only 3 US mults were missed, NV, DC and HI. Also missed six VE mults. Only
worked 42 counties down 17 from last year. Finally we worked 5 of the 7 bonus
stations. Never heard or saw N4T or N4E spotted on the cluster or Skimmer.

Thanks to the organizers for another fun event!

73,
Bruce N1LN
Laurie N1YXU