[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 14:17:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 4

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  36
   40:  12
   20:  11
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  59  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,127

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Strictly SnP. This morning I could not get over 350w output on 40m from the
2K-FA without having it squeak, squeal, or chirp (choose your verb). It sounds
mechanical; it's not on the signal, not the unstable-voltage chirp many of us
remember from tube-type oscillators of our youths.

Nice to work Vin K1RM on all three bands.

Not looking forward to Daylight Savings Time (it really doesn't save any),
moving the 1300 more toward the middle of my morning and intruding more on other
activities. Ah well, it is what it is, as they say...

73 guys, and thanks again! --- John K3GHH