[3830] SCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:13:22 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    4      2
   80:    9      2      1
   40:   12     24
   20:   11     38      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   36     66      3  Mults = 35  Total Score = 8,090

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

One week before the QP I checked the website and seen 2 mobiles will be active
from so many counties including Bert N4CW. It was so good news for me because
Bert is "DX friend" mobile - give me chance also on 20m + 40m SSB -
and usually we can made so many QSOs during the QP's ... :) Unfortunately some
days before the QP I got email from Bert that he can't take part this year. :(
I hoped other 2 mobiles will be take attention for Outside US station ...
Reality: WW4SF/M from his 4 county no any one worked, W4CAE/M from his 29 county
I worked only 6! I seen he was most of the contest over 7.230 where EU station
can't transmitt. I was very disappointed. It is same as for example Russian
stations during RDXC are only below 7130 ;)

I worked 25 different counties, only 9 on CW, 2 RTTY and 24 SSB.

BONUS Stations:
W4CAE 160m CW, 80m SSB, 40m CW/SSB, 20m CW/SSB
WW4SF 160m CW, 80m CW, 40m CW/SSB, 20m CW/SSB

Most QSO's with stations:
11 x W4CAE
10 x NU4E
8 x WW4SF
7 x N4XL
5 x WN4AFP
3 x AC4MC, K2SX, NI7R, NN4SS, W4JF, W4JKC, WB2DX

Thanks for all QSO's especially for stations who back on my neverending CQ's on
SSB 20/40m.

PLEASE your QSL cards for my US County Award + County Challenge Toplist.

regards, Laci OM2VL