[3830] ARRLDX SSB KB0EO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB0EO@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KB0EO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:15:06 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30

  160:
   80:
   40:  104    58
   20:  315    87
   15:   36    31
   10:
-------------------
Total:  455   176  Total Score = 239,712

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Yawn...not overly enthusiastic about this contest...

This is not my favorite contest, but got in the mix to make a few QSOs. This big
problem is there isn't as much DX on this contest as others and with current
band conditions, everyone is jammed into a small space on 20 meters. In
addition, lots and lots of USA stations calling - obviously not aware of what
they are doing...

I did mainly S&P, but ran a couple of times on 20 meters, even though I had
to barge my way onto a frequency. I ran a big pileup to EU Sunday morning for an
hour and a couple of decent runs on 20 m to Asia Saturday and Sunday late
afternoon. During the runs, I had a couple of nice DX call me, including A4, HS,
VR, BY, BA, and many JAs.

I hope to put in a little better effort on the CQ WPX SSB in a couple of weeks.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN