[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:40:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:   62    45
   80:  186    71
   40:  364    89
   20: 1175   105
   15:  112    49
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1984   359  Total Score = 2,039,838

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Audio distortion problems occurred on 80 M which is yet to be determined as to
why.  Tore the station apart to find the source but was unable in the wee hours
of the morning. Does anyone know when 10 and 15 will really return?  I really
miss the old days.

Thanks to all that played this weekend and found their way into my log.  Always
great to say hello to old friends along the way.  Hard to believe we're all
getting old yet we all sound like we are in our youth :)

73, Mark, K1RX