[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 00:11:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:15

  160:   23    22
   80:  114    60
   40:  196    83
   20:  627    96
   15:  160    57
   10:   28     4
-------------------
Total: 1148   322  Total Score = 1,106,070

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Tough conditions and handicapped by a faulty Tic-Ring (my Antichrist!) - again!
My 20m yagi is stuck on EU, good for the daytime runs, but not good for catching
AS/SA/OC mults! I should have at least a dozen more mults on 20. Ten remains in
its persistent coma, leaving me only ONE Six-Bander. It should come as little
surprise  who that is: 8P5A! The CW weekend spoiled us for the low bands! 80m
wasn't too bad, especially given my lousy antenna there, but 160 was not nearly
what we had come to expect this season. My ears are bludgeoned, but it was fun
to catch up with my friends all over the world yet again!