[3830] ARRLDX SSB NK8Q(@W3YA) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schriener@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NK8Q(@W3YA) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 00:36:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   14    14
   80:   86    53
   40:  131    63
   20:  232    85
   15:   91    41
   10:
-------------------
Total:  554   256  Total Score = 424,704

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not much time to operate this weekend as I was doing a bunch of chores with my
XYL, so Friday night through the day on Saturday was lost.  I was able to
operate for a few hours on Saturday night and again on Sunday morning before I
had to run home from the clubhouse to meet my XYL for breakfast.  It turned out
that I actually got more time on Sunday to operate than I had planned, though!

It was nice that 15m seemed to be relatively stable and stronger than I would
have thought.  I didn't miss the opening on 20m to Asia like I did for CW, so
that was fun!  My goal was 400k which I surpassed during the last hour of the
contest.  Wish I could have put more time in.