[3830] ARRLDX SSB IK7YTT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IK7YTT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 07:12:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: IK7YTT
Operator(s): I7DFV IK7YTT
Station: IK7YTT

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   31    16
   80:  268    41
   40:  415    44
   20:  874    59
   15:  241    32
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1829   192  Total Score = 1,052,352

Club:

Comments:

Starded as Single then my good friend i7dfv come to visit and decided to stay
for the rest of the contest,so we decided on Saturday to change in M/S.

160mt very good the first night. most qso was made on that night.
80mt First night was mostly S&P, i added a reflector to the vertical and
help to have some good runs too. Very good conditions all the nights.
40mt first night was mostly S&P because the band was full. Good conditions
the second night and noisy the last one. all time with HUGE signals form Europe
but also very good one from US
20mt very good condition all the time, we was not expecting so long openings and
good signals for both days. Band was full all the time , Saturday was mostly
s&p
15mt GREAT opening on saturday,nothing on sunday. Both days all Caribbeans
stations was the strongest one in Europe.
10mt did't try

Thanks to all for qso's and thanks to great i7dfv to share the effort.

Setup

Rig: Anan 7000dle + flex 6500 + pa
Antennas:
160 elevated inverted L vertical