[3830] ARRLDX SSB NN1C(@W1KM) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn1c@nn1c.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NN1C(@W1KM) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:51:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NN1C
Operator(s): NN1C
Station: W1KM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   74    42
   80:  199    70
   40:  368    87
   20:  721    84
   15:  115    51
   10:   11     3
-------------------
Total: 1488   337  Total Score = 1,489,203

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Greg, W1KM for the use of KB station. 80m and 160m are really
something special. Thanks to W1UE for his aid in setting up. I love that
saltwater. Low band condx were pretty good, but activity just wasn't there to
work stations. 20m was packed, and I found it nearly impossible to find and keep
a nice quiet frequency. 15m was open to much of the south, with spotty EU
openings. 10m was just an LU/PY fair.

I ended up getting sick, and stopped Sunday morning with a nasty sore throat. To
those wondering, no Coronavirus!

No matter what cluster I used this weekend, I couldn't seem to get 160m spots to
show up reliably. A sh/dx would bring a few up, but, I ended up with a DXSummit
window open to watch for 160 spots. Stations were quite loud on 160m/80m but
there just weren't enough to work.

Best moments -

JA3YBK on 80m
Kl7RA on 160m