[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6FI M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, coolican@telus.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6FI M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 18:07:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE6FI
Operator(s): VE6UFO VE6AQ VE6MA
Station: VE6FI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Morinville AB
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    4     4
   80:   86    57
   40:  199    76
   20:  624   100
   15:   25    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  938   252  Total Score = 693,252

Club:

Comments:

Well Paul ve6ufo, Maurice ve6ma joined us for the contest at ve6fi.  Evan ve6fi
was there but he fell on some ice when getting out the truck and had to go to
Emergency for Xray and Ct scans.  He is on the mend with nothing broken.

Saturday was just great and on the two bands of 40 and 20m  that were really
open we could work every station that we heard  in Europe and otherwise. It was
wild.

And in the evening we were able to work on 80 meters from VK to Europe. It was
great.

Only one computer went up in smoke but as Chris Hadfield says in his book,
'Always have a back up' and we did.

Denis