[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4WWQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4wwq@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4WWQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:54:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W4WWQ
Operator(s): W4WWQ
Station: W4WWQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

  160:   15    15
   80:   47    30
   40:   89    45
   20:  105    42
   15:   56    30
   10:
-------------------
Total:  312   162  Total Score = 151,632

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

All S&P.  So many were hard to understand calls.  Sometimes the last letter
of their call was the first letter of another prefix.  They need to breath even
when recording the audio.  Those who were running I suspect will have a lot of
bad calls.  I think some just let their playback run while they took a break as
many would respond but never get through and the reply window was shorter than
when they called CQ. It took a minute to get the rhythm to work those on 40
& 80 out of band. Do I get any points for being out of band?