[3830] ARRLDX SSB ND0C M/S QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ND0C M/S QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 03:12:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C KE0WPA
Station: ND0C

Class: M/S QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  35     26
   15:  29     20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  64     46  Total Score = 8,832

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I didn't get home until Saturday evening from a business trip.  My daughter,
Kylee, KE0WPA, made a few QSOS that evening (with me as the control op) until 20
faded out.  She doesn't not let the fact that we're QRP deter her at all!  Must
be an inherited character flaw!

I spent a little time playing on 15 and 20 to see what I could work on Sunday
afternoon - decent opening on 15 and got some AF and EU on 20 as well a few JAs.
 Conditions seemed OK - but 20 was very crowded of course.

I still get frustrated by the US stations that insist on continually calling
when the DX is clearly and specifically asking for another station.  Sadly it
sometimes works for the big guns that should be exhibiting better operating
ethics.

We only put in a total of 3 hours and 15 minutes and will have to go into the
multi-op category.

73,
Randy, ND0C