[3830] ARRLDX SSB ES5G(YL3JA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ES5G(YL3JA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 16:03:09 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ES5G
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

  160:   99    29
   80:  245    35
   40:  162    33
   20:  983    58
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1489   155  Total Score = 690,060

Club:

Comments:

Another thank you to Tonno for letting me operate from his place once again.
Contest definitely was better than last year, but the propagation still is very
weak.
Best hours rate was 138 I think, on 20m. 20m actually was in very good shape,
just some guys from EU should start thinking about their wide and bad signals,
but that's up to everyone else I guess.
40m was in very bad conditions, didn't really enjoyed working there, didn't had
any great openings. 3+3 didn't helped this time... As well as 15m was dead.
Heard only some stations from PY and southern EU, but no sign of NA stations,
even with 15m HF.
80m and 160m was in good shape, had some great openings there. Nice signals from
NA coming on 160!
Thank you VY2ZM for a quick QSY to 40m from 80m! Signal were fantastic!
Had a great online score battle with EI7M, we were going toe to toe for some
hours and some moment I was leading at some moment he was leading. At the end he
had a better score, probably had longer openings. Anyway congrats.
Thank you guys for calling me and see you in next events.
Kris YL3JA! 73!