[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:17:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 11

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   4
   20:  21
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  25  Mults = 23  Total Score = 575

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A lot of confusion around the start. Was doing
a cleaning chore, and thought I was late and met
Bob I2WIJ warming up on 14 MHz. Only 3 minutes
later I served my CWT-exchange at 36 wpm and
then found out it was supposed to be a slow
session. Corrected it later on 7 MHz with a
relaxed 20 wpm. The early change of bands was
needed as there were no new audible signals on
14 after 1305Z. However, at 1320Z the band was
quickly opening to W/VE and it was surprisingly
easy to catch them... It seems I had a poor DC
connection at the start, and my signals were
not clean early in the session. Sorry for that.
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856