[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 19:40:38 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Remote Operation

   80:  20
   40:  49
   20:  11
---------------------
Total:  80     Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,240

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Simple goal, beat my lowest score ever in year 2018 of 54 x 17.
I said simple, not easy!  I would tune a station, call, lose,
wait, call, lose, tune, wait, repeat, ...

I tried to pull more QSOs out of 20m, and I shoulda gone to
40m. 40m not bad while there were loud guys, or good ears,
then it was more tune, call, lose...

I even gave 80m and go, and got more QSOs than 20m! What's
with that?

I think I fell asleep at the end, thank goodness. I was
pleased to see I met my goal - not having a new lowest score.

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet
80m: 4 square array
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog, MMTTY, 2Tone