[3830] TBDC K7GK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7gk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7GK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 21:22:19 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 6:50

Total:  QSOs = 64  Total Score = 363

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is my second Stew at this QTH. This time included an antenna improvement
from a disastrously looking inv Tee with only 40 feet of the vertical part to a
sloper, perched on a hillside running through the tree tops. The score is up
from the last time, even though the Q count is down. Not all of it can be
attributed to the antenna improvement, also looks like the conditions were quite
a bit better.

A bit thank you to all of you who stuck with me and pulled my signal out of the
dirt, especially those in grid squares FN and PM.

Here is the geographical distribution of the contacts:

         P  ... C      D      E      F
O |      0      0      1      0      0
N |      0      6      8      3      3
M |      2      11     19     8      0