[3830] OkQP WB8WKQ SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP WB8WKQ SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 02:57:05 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   11      0
   40:   43     10
   20:   41     16
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   95     26      0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 20,832

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I think this was my first attempt at the OKQP, or at least my first serious
effort.  I think that's the bonus of having the QP Challenge.  But, this was a
very fun and interesting contest.  Even though on Saturday, this contest
dominated in terms of QPs, the Idaho contest became more interesting than I
though. So, I was bouncing between the two contests.  Good thing both states are
"west", so I didn't have to work the beam's rotor too much, hi hi.
Then on Sunday, was juggling three QPs, with the start of WIQP.  After Saturday,
it was mainly chasing the mobiles, who did an unbelievable job.  Great to work
them when they are sitting on three corners and getting three Q's for one.
Thank you, thank you!  I'll definitely look forward to this one next year.
Thanks again to Connie, the mobiles and all the FB participants.