[3830] Rus DX K8MR SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX K8MR SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:45:40 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    4     0         2        0
   80:   30     0         9        0
   40:   73     1        15        2
   20:  103     5        22        2
   15:   12     1         8        0
   10:    1     1         1        0
Total:  226     8        57        4  Total Score = 42,395

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not ordinarily a big one on my list, but with Social DXing being in order, I
looked at it as something good to do, both for me and other Social Distancers.
Not much exciting DX, but had a few occasional small runs of stateside guys, no
small feat from the Florida condo QTH.

Had not planned to do mixed, but neighbor K5KG wanted to run the bands on both
modes, so I worked him and a few other guys on SSB.

Hope with all the craziness things will still allow for a mobile run around
Florida in the FQP in five weeks. Hope to see lots of you then.

73  -  Jim  K8MR