[3830] BARTG N2ZN SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@rochester.rr.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG N2ZN SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:36:41 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N2ZN
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: N2ZN

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  410      47         17
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  410      47         17  Continents = 6  Total Score = 157,440

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Great fun! Only wanted to work EU for a but Saturday AM but got sucked in.
Working SU9 and 4D3 were highlights.  Thanks to all for the QSO's.

I have not done much RTTY contesting in the last 5 years, so I must have missed
the note that the lower end of the RTTY band around 14.080 is now FT4.  That
means 14.074-14.083 or so is essentially useless for RTTY, with FT8, WSJT and
FT4 occupying that space now, whereas it used to be extra space during the RTTY
contests.  Feeble.