[3830] BARTG N6OIL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG N6OIL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 02:13:11 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N6OIL
Operator(s): N6OIL
Station: N6OIL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Phelan,CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:54

   80:   26       3          9
   40:   51       6         12
   20:   45      11         15
   15:    1       1          4
   10:    0                  1
-----------------------------------
Total:  123      21         36  Continents = 6  Total Score = 42,066

Club:

Comments:

Wow for thinking I would all the time in the world with being shut-in because of
the COVID-19 I would have a much higher score, but many other things to do in
the house. Had fun and my Flex6500 did great along with my hexbeam, 6BTV, and
TrueLadder Line doublet. Take care everyone and stay inside.