[3830] Rus DX LY7Z(@LY7Z/LY9Y) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LY7Z(@LY7Z/LY9Y) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 07:23:20 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: LY7Z
Operator(s): LY7Z
Station: LY7Z/LY9Y

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KO15KX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   273   114       48        57
   80:   422   209       63        68
   40:   455   246       82        71
   20:   282   312       80        72
   15:   107    29       45        19
   10:     1     0        1         0
Total:  1540   910      319       287  Total Score = 9,838,410

Club:

Comments:

One of my FTdx5000 not repaired yet, so I did not plan to take part in RDXC
seriously. First 3 hours of 140Q/h let me enjoy pileups. When I saw on
cqcontest.net that DL6FBL and ES5RR are  behind I decided to sit and operate
full contest. Did not pay special attention to DX mults, just operate and hunt
10pointers with second radio. Total of 1200+ tenpointers in my log.
Short 15m opening help to increase mults total. 10m was totally dead here. Only
1 QSO. During 15m QSO I asked LY9Y to move on 10m for mult. Hear UA2F, LZ, and
EW on 10, but they did not hear me.

TNX QSO's

QSL via OQRS and LOTW

73! Andy LY7Z