[3830] Rus DX YL3JA(@YL1S) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX YL3JA(@YL1S) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:57:32 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: YL3JA
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL1S

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  111     24       29        28
   80:  212     33       39        40
   40:  298     53       41        49
   20:  153     67       49        44
   15:   10      4       11         3
   10:    2      0        1         2
Total:  786    181      170       166  Total Score = 1,862,448

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

The situation in the world isn't the best, but at least we have this amazing
hobby.
I was planned to do RDXC and WPX SSB from ES7A again, but COVID-19 thought
differently.
So we came up with back up plan which was YL1S with TB+wires setup. I wasn't
even thinking about HP entry. Thanks Kas (YL1ZF) fo letting me in.
Nice to see that i did a better score than last year even though, last year I
had better antennas.
Another slow start for me, I think , I just have to somehow warm up before the
contest to get going.
Good activity and very interesting contest as always.
Enjoyed how the big guns were racing on online scores - ES5RR, ES7A, LY4A.
Congrats LY7Z, with another great score!
See you guys in WPX SSB!
73, JA