[3830] BARTG AB1J SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG AB1J SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 00:22:53 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:00

   80:
   40:   61      14          9
   20:   72      11         11
   15:    2       2          0
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  135      27         20  Continents = 4  Total Score = 25,380

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Solar stats: 1800z Sat
SSN= 0
SFI= 71
Kp= 2
Ap = 8

I procrastinated - enter or not? - until it was too late to do anything but a 6
hour entry. Or even have an effective strategy.

So I became one of the Sunday afternoon (Eastern NA time) contesters who always
add some fresh meat in the closing hours and create a certain amount of 4th
quarter excitement. I would have done better by choosing my hours more carefully
over the whole weekend, but the straight six hours was clean and simple. Good,
because right now, like much of the world, I need something to distract me. This
did for 6 hours.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+  MMTTY(narrow) MMTTY(wide) 2Tone(Selective)  GRITTY(BARTG)
20m & 15m attic dipoles
80m & 40m outdoor 66' terrain following stealth wire, Dentron manual tuner
and indoor baseboard following counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog