[3830] VaQP N8II SOAB/MixedFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP N8II SOAB/MixedFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 00:01:26 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    2      1
   80:   55    198
   40:   14      0
   20:    5      1
   15:    1      1
   10:    1      1
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   78    202      0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 40,934

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As you can tell by the numbers, all bands except for 75/80M were pretty
worthless from here. K1HTV was my only QSO on 160 SSB, and 20 SSB and above.
Only 1 station in Bristol in far SW VA was a direct F2 contact on 40 CW. I could
have broken the 200 threshold on 75, did not operate the last 35 minutes. I
didn't notice how close I had gotten. Paradoxically, I was able to run stations
pretty well on 75M when conditions were marginal to more distant VA stations
during the day and running after sunset when signals were loud was much less
productive.

Many thanks for all of the activity and different unique stations on the air.
The VA clubs do a great job of turning out their members and SPARC promotes the
party very well. The mobile activity was not quite normal. W4GO/M did a terrific
job never getting rattled by the huge pile ups was he entered a new county. He
stuck to the hopefully COVID free southwestern counties. Thanks for all of the
calls and friendly hellos.

73, Jeff N8II