[3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:04:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 25

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  25
   15:   5
   10:   2
------------
Total:  32  Mults = 29  Total Score = 928

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Well.....my experiment in socially distancing myself from others went a little
too far.  I worked a couple vy weak 6's on 15m, heard N2IC but he couldn't hear
me, one super loud KP4 and other than my good friends at MCC (VE9OA and VE9CB)
no other Q's on 15m.

On 10m, I was pleased that my antenna was radiating at all, and so was lucky
enough to be called about 1/2 apart by VE9OA, then later, VE9CB - thanks guys.

@ 1945, I QSY'd to 20m for S&P only as it wasn't looking like I was gonna
get my minimum 10 Q's

Bring back sunspots.  I long for the day where I can sit in my car using a
modified CB radio emitting all of 8W PEP on SSB and work ZS9Z in a pileup. Man,
those were the days, right?

Thanks all - stay safe out there and >
73 es CU (all of a sudden) in the next one.

dit dit
Mike VE9AA in New Brunswick, Canada
 2 X Icom IC7410 and an assortment of wiggly wires;
10m - GP @ 13\\\' at the base.
15m - 5-el wire SVDA (or Delta Loop)
20m - Delta loop
40m - Wire 4-Sq
80m - Wire 4-Sq
160m - Wire Inverted L (more like an inverted J)

When operating SO2R,a ZS6BKW @ 35feet w/15m add-on,only for radio 2