[3830] WPX SSB SP7MC SOSB80 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, maciekmoczkowski@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SP7MC SOSB80 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:02:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: SP7MC
Operator(s): SP7MC
Station: SP7MC

Class: SOSB80 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Niecenia
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80:  961
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  961  Prefixes = 521  Total Score = 1,146,200

Club:

Comments:

It was great fun to participate! Was warried how bands will look with such
global situation but was not bad. Supposed club and trips were canceled making
less multis, but it is most important to stay healthy now!
Better condx to NA second night, but big dissapointment was not so much qsos
with UA9/Asia. I need to invest in better RX antennas next time for sure.
I am sorry I am not able to participate full time to make serious effort -
family needs support nowadays!

QRV time: 19:19 (stopped Sunday morning due to family obligations)
RIG: IC-7600, 22m spiderpole vertical (2 elev radials), K9AY
Station pics: https://www.qrz.com/db/SP7MC

Maciej SP7MC