[3830] WPX SSB WA3AER SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WA3AER SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:38:08 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  100
   40:  143
   20:  273
   15:   57
   10:    2
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not having operated much SSB of late, getting used to all the racket took until
Saturday afternoon to accommodate. All S&P, since trying to run with the Big
Dogs isn't going to be successful. Came across a few friends and passed
greetings along with contest numbers. Lots of noise on 80M Saturday night from
t'storms in Mid-West made for a short evening. Surprised by the EU stations that
picked me up on 80 and 40M with my ow loaded dipole, and the trouble getting
through on 20M with the Hexbeam. Overall, I didn't think the 20M band condx were
all that good.
Also surprised to have made a couple of 10M contacts and a decent handful on
15M, primarily to SA and Caribbean.

Was originally to operate as part of M/M at WX3B, but COVID-19 put the kibosh on
those plans. Next year...

I hope everyone stays healthy. See you on the bands again.

73 es TU for all the Qs!
---
Ted  WA3AER

Eqt.:  K3 / P3
       KPA500 / KAT500
       Hexbeam (35 ft); 80/40M loaded dipole (35 ft)
       N1MM+