[3830] WPX SSB K4XL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K4XL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:19:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:   19
   80:  323
   40:  315
   20:  138
   15:   79
   10:    2
------------
Total:  876  Prefixes = 486  Total Score = 1,289,844

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort with lots of interruptions.  Great contest with lots of
activity.  The first night found 160 to be relatively quiet and with several
very strong Europeans.  The second night was an entirely different story with
heavy QRN and no Qs on 160.  Interestingly my best band was 80 where I have
probably my poorest antenna.  Lots of really clean signals and some that were
definitely not so clean. While I caught a good opening to the Middle East, I
entirely missed the JAs on both 40 and 20.  This effort is only about half of
what I did last year.  I've gotta do better!  It's all about BIC time.