[3830] WPX SSB NN4RB SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NN4RB SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 01:02:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6:29

------------
  160:
   80:   52
   40:   38
   20:   83
   15:    4
   10:    4
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started out on Friday night and spent a little over 3 hours in the chair.  I was
numb the last 1, but I got in my evening goal of 100.  Not much to some of you.
I called and called on 40 meters, it was tough to get through.  So, I turned on
the amp.  The Alpha 374A cleared the path and I started to get some more
contacts.  Moved down to 75 and turned off the amp.  Worked there fine
barefooted.  Even worked a few Europeans.  Same antenna for 40 and 80, but it
did a better job on 80. Set in the chair four more time over Saturday and Sunday
for a total of 6:29 hours.  All was S&P except for the contacts on 10 and 15
meters.

Rick (NN4RB)

ICOM IC-756PROIII
N1MM+
Micro Ham micro Keyer II (Voice - Never Used)
Mosely CL-36 at 61'
OCF at about 44' with Kat-500 at the base
32' vertical on metal shed