[3830] WPX SSB K7XC SO(A)SB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K7XC SO(A)SB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:53:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

------------
  160:
   80:  343
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My sleep patterns have me up most of the night so I decided to do Single Band
Assisted 80M. After a few hours, you know who else is on 80M as either SO or MO.
Stayed up all night Day one, sleeping most of the day, When it came time to
resume the agony of immersing myself into the hell of an SSB contest, I just
couldn't do it and opted to punt till next year. Station: Flex 3000, AL-80B @
800W out, Inverted Vee at 38ft.