[3830] WPX SSB K0ACP M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0ACP M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:14:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K0ACP
Operator(s): K0ACP
Station: K0ACP

Class: M/S LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:    1
   80:   99
   40:  167
   20:  102
   15:   17
   10:    1
------------

Club:

Comments:

This was a fun event, 40M was the most productive for me in this outing, we had
significant thunderstorm and rain activity that caused massive QRN that required
frequent breaks -- at least for me.  Radio, computer, and antenna all worked
well and played nice together.

This was a good distraction for me, as we try to make do with social distancing
and whatnot....

Thanks to those who organized this event, as well as all the participants.

God Bless ....

73,

Art / K0ACP