[3830] WPX SSB KM4HI SOSB20 Classic TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KM4HI SOSB20 Classic TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:03:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SOSB20 HP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1241
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Missed the opening bell by 1 hour chasing Murphy. Somehow my audio switching
setting in the microHam USB device router app got reset to an unworkable state.
No mic audio to key the Orion. No clue how this could have happened. The WPX SSB
has been my favorite contest for years. Had a blast with lengthy runs on Sunday.
Miss running JAs as in previous years. Thanks to all for the Q's.
73 de Jim KM4HI
Ten-Tec Orion
AL-82 amp 1.5kw
KT34M2 4el tribander @ 43'