[3830] WPX SSB S57C SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s57c@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S57C SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:27:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: S57C
Operator(s): S57C
Station: S57C

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: JN75QW
Operating Time (hrs): 22:28

------------
  160:   64
   80:  461
   40:   91
   20:  293
   15:  238
   10:   23
------------

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

At first, I had no intention of participating in the competition, but on
Saturday morning I folded the technique, which remained in my suitcase from
CQ160SSB while I was working at another location. I remembered that I had to
upgrade my KOSS headset with a microphone from a used Heil headset (HC4). When I
did, I went to the test and accidentally started the race on Saturday afternoon,
even though it was out of schedule and stayed almost 23 hours. The conditions
were not anything special, the worst happened to me at 40m and I have yet to
investigate what's wrong. Very good activity from SA in Europe but EA, DL, I
(COVID-19?).
I used a modest technique: TF2000 + PA 1kw, 3 el TB @ 15m, LazyQuad 160m @ 4-8m
agl, INV V 80 & 40m @ 15magl.
Thank you all for having a great time on HAM bands during COVID-19 Quarantine.
73! Branko, S57C