[3830] WPX SSB TM6M(F4DXW) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f4dxw@free.fr
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TM6M(F4DXW) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 13:16:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F4DXW
Station: F4DXW

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: PLOUDALMEZEAU
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:    0
   80:  338
   40:  732
   20:  195
   15:   51
   10:    6
------------

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

Hello
Due to home containment, TM6M has been on the air from my station.
My station had not been operational for 4 years, my ULTRABEAM UB-50 antenna
having suffered some damage with the numerous storms. I took advantage of being
at home to fix it.

TM6M by F4DXW in mono op, all bands,low power

From Saturday evening, the wind was blowing at 90 km/hour. Everything was
working well until Sunday morning 07h00Z or I wanted to go 20 meters. The main
engine of the 20m no longer worked again, so I could no longer access the
20-15-10m. Also during the night, the 80m vertical also had a problem and was
not usable. So I spent all day Sunday on 40 meters. I didn’t have time to
repair the 160m dipole.
Some work to be planned for this week
- Repair the main motor connector 20 meters
- Repair the vertical 160 meters
- Change the winch mounted on the versatower mast BP60
- Repair the dipole 160 meters

The TM6M team hopes to be in the air for the cq wpx cw from the radio club
F6KHM.
Thank you all for the contacts this weekend
Stay at home

F4DXW Stéphane
Working conditions:
- TRX Yaesu FT2000
- UB-50 Ultrabeam antenna (10m to 40m)to 08 meters underground
- 80m, vertical antenna with spiderbeam mast and 70 burried radialls