[3830] Poisson FA/M0HAMS(@W5WZ) Anything Goes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5wz@w5wz.com
Subject: [3830] Poisson FA/M0HAMS(@W5WZ) Anything Goes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 13:13:29 +0000
                    Poisson d'Avril Contest - 2020

Call: FA/M0HAMS
Operator(s): W5WZ KW5MOM KF5GDJ KF5GDK KF5KAJ KF5MTH
Station: W5WZ

Class: Anything Goes HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:21
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

First time ever to get all 6 members of my family to operate together in the
anything goes category. I did all my operating telepathically during my 1 hour
commute home from the hospital, which is now known as the Hot Zone.  My wife
Sharon KW5MOM banged out CW at 45 wpm with a wooden spoon while stirring the
spaghetti sauce. Our son Delton KF5GDJ used a bass trombone slide to adjust the
tuning of all the antenna.  Oldest daughter Jordan KF5GDJ experimented with a
new halo antenna design, oscillating it at variable frequency around her hips -
think hula hoop!  Middle daughter Laurel KF5KAJ operated remotely from Provo
Utah without evening knowing it - I placed her photo in the Yakencom homemobile
talky thing and it just worked.  Youngest daughter KF5MTH had the best time,
operating skateboard mobile with an iPhone adapter via bluetooth to the
EleFlexMFJAlpha model W1SHU-Had-1 ViewMaster band scope repeating voicekeyer.

The use of the RF signal jamming device that was given to me as a
non-participation award in the 1997 running of the Poisson d'Avril Contest was
the biggest contributor to our QSO rate of 122,991 QSOs per hour, a significant
drop since the 2019 PdA contest - our log got rejected by the contest robot with
a single error - BSxInfinity

See you all next year!  When this stay at home order lifts, the first thing I'm
going to do is buy some taller boots.