[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 20:08:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 1

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: kp21sa
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  33
   40:  12
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  46  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,840

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The cause of my poor 1300Z results became clear:
A gust of wind had blown the fishing rod sloper
support extension off the broomstick. The wire
was almost resting against the apartment wall
and it was a miracle that I was able to work
Howie N4AF in my reported SWL period after
giving up (a solid case of April fooling).

Ended up with 13 Q's in the 1300Z session,
and  discovered the problem while trying
the 1700Z Mini-test on 7 MHz... Now back
on track with the regular architecture.

Heard a booming signal of 5T5PA on 14 MHz
just one minute before the 1900Z session
but worked only IT9MUO at 1950Z. Otherwise
a very good run on the lower bands: 40/80.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1846 CWops