[3830] WPX SSB 9A9R SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 9A9R SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 18:51:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: 9A9R
Operator(s): 9A9R
Station: 9A9R

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: GRasenica
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  593
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

I am in contest cottage already for two weeks. That time I was very occupied
with preparing myself for long stay here, due COVIT19 .Two days B4 contest I was
trying to fix PI filter of PA and after several bad attempts and approach I quit
night B4 test. So I started with N1MM+ IC7610 LP 100w to 2el yagi at 110 feet
and on day light went to sleep and quit. Last day,some time afternoon with clear
brain, and all new parts in PI filter I managed to obtain deep and tune. Very
quick after that PC, radio , QRO was on and I started, with no food or drink.
Strong QRM, from the west, more better on east.
 I was active several hours only.
Thank you for calling