[3830] MSQP NN5O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP NN5O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 02:11:49 +0000
                    Mississippi QSO Party - 2020

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4:57

   80:   57     0       0
   40:  231     0       0
   20:   92     0       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  380     0       0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 48,384

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Plans changed in a MAJOR way for my participation in this year's Mississippi QSO
Party (MSQP)!   That really shortchanged my score, too.

Had big plumbing problem with kitchen sink.  Drain line almost stopped up, so
after trying to work it out with my plumbing snake (didn't do the job), i called
my good plumber.  Can't finish the job until Monday, due to needing parts.  And,
during this "slow down" time, stores aren't available like they were
earlier.

So, I didn't get on the air until well after lunch time.  Then, I had to prepare
supper, since my wife is still suffering from the bad fall she took back on
February 18.  She's been able to get out of the bed only about a week now, but
can't stand for more than 5-10 minutes at a time.  So, as I pledged when I took
our marriage vows, I'm watching after Kathy very closely!  Radio takes second
place, at best, when I consider priorities.

Many, many thanks to the wonderful friends who gave me a Q.  And, a special
thanks to those who spotted me on the cluster.  I could really tell when a spot
had been posted!

For this contest, I'm designating my club affiliation with the wonderful 599 DX
Association here in Mississippi, since we had only three Deep Dixie CC members
playing in the MSQP.

Can't wait to see how my compatriots fared in this test.

Y'all have a great, restful weekend...and take great care of you and yours.
Also, be sure to WASH YOUR HANDS!!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)