[3830] SP DX K1MM(@N4UU) SO 3BandCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX K1MM(@N4UU) SO 3BandCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 21:18:02 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2020

Call: K1MM
Operator(s): K1MM
Station: N4UU

Class: SO 3BandCW HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:   86            16
   40:   76            16
   20:  217            16
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  379     0      48  Total Score = 54,576

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First, thanks to Martin N4UU and Pat N4TUU for letting me take over their QTH
for the weekend. I decided to participate at the last minute, and was glad I
did. The level of activity from SP stations was amazing!

It was a little frustrating to hear my friends in the northeast running SP
stations on 80 meters that I couldn't hear for at least another hour. But at
least we don't get snow here in Florida. :-) I was hoping for at least a short
opening on 15 meters, but I never head a single European.

Thank you to all my Polish friends for making it a fun weekend!

73,

Bill K1MM