[3830] Hope W1UE(@W1KM) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Hope W1UE(@W1KM) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 18:22:09 +0000
                    RSGB Hope QSO Party - Apr 7 CW

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  116    33
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  116    33  Total Score = 11,418

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Some good activity!  Spent most of my time running, only stopped to work a
couple of mults. Hand computed my score- worked 1 US station, rest were
Europeans.

Tried to operate Monday on SSB.  Between the frequency restrictions (my 40M SSB
window was 7125-7130) and the lack of propagation on 20M, never worked a
station.  I could probably have worked a few stations on SSB, but they were
below my band.

Thanks for the Qs!  See you in the FT4 session on Wednesday!

Dennis W1UE