[3830] NeQP N0HJZ Mobile/Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richn0hjz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NeQP N0HJZ Mobile/Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 00:20:50 +0000
                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2020

Call: N0HJZ
Operator(s): N0HJZ
Station: N0HJZ

Class: Mobile/Portable LP
QTH: NE
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:   63
   40:          264
   20:         2221
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   63    2285     0       0  Mults = 66  FTn Mults = 0  Total Score =
174,426

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I want to thank all the hundreds of people who followed me around.  My goal was
1,000 QSO's and I blew through that in the first day.  I was going to operate
40M but the nets and jammers helped me make a great decision....move to 20M.
The pile-ups were fierce and never-ending!

I ended up operating from 42 unique counties and traveled over 1,300 miles
(including my mileage to & from MN.  The hilltops were beautiful, the
weather was outstanding, the cows were everywhere and I only had one Police
Officer say hello!

Some Stats:

Top States & QSO Count
CA - 410
WA - 210
OR - 155
FL - 139
PA - 129
GA - 111
NY - 102
SC - 96
NH - 87
AZ - 82

Top Individual QSO Counts
45 - N8II
44 - K1RO
43 - W6OAT
38 - WA1SAY & W3LL
37 - K3SJV & KA6BIM
36 - K7SEN
35 - WZ6ZZ
33 - K4VBM

My Hourly Rate
SATURDAY
1300 - 103 (80 & 40M)
1400 - 73 (40M moved around by the nets & jammers)
1500 - 86 (in 45 minutes)
1600 - 107 (Now on 20M for the rest of the day)
1700- 135
1800 - 184
1900 - 183
2000 - 200
2100 - 167
2200 - 145
2300 - 19 (Ended my day at 2318z)

SUNDAY
1300 - 67 (80 & 40M)
1400 - 108
1500 - 147
1600 - 174
1700 - 152
1800 - 183
1900 - 155
2000 - 160 (Done at 2051z)

I think I could've hit 3,000 QSO's if I had operated the entire contest period.
Maybe next time!  THANKS again to everyone who followed me around!  You were a
fun and classy group of YL's and OM!