[3830] NeQP N8II Out of State LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NeQP N8II Out of State LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 19:41:04 +0000
                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   2       0
   40:   4      17
   20:   2      45
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   8      62      0       0  Mults = 45  FTn Mults = 0  Total Score =
7,340

Club:

Comments:

I was not expecting very many NE QSO's over the weekend until I heard that
N0HJZ/M was visiting NE. Even without Rich's wonderful effort, there were a
decent number of NE QSO's to be made. I worked KV0I 5 times and a couple of
others twice.
Rich,N0HJZ/M was rolling in the QSO's every time he reached a new county
(particularly on 20 SSB) through most of the hours and doing especially well
Sunday. We worked a total of 44 times by my count. He handled the pile ups with
patient precision even after driving many many miles on day two. I would have
faded for sure.

Score includes two 25 point bonus QSO's with KA0BOJ.

Thanks to all for the QSO's. Conditions were excellent on 20M for many hours.

73, Jeff N8II