[3830] GaQP KI4MZC Single OpCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki4mzc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP KI4MZC Single OpCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 04:13:29 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2020

Call: KI4MZC
Operator(s): KI4MZC
Station: KI4MZC

Class: Single OpCW QRP
QTH: WHIT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   67
   40:  193
   20:   25
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  285     0  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 25,470

Club: Gateway Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

KX3 to a horizontal dipole (mostly) and a few times to a vertical dipole, 5w.
Amazing to find how many people can hear my little signal, especially the DX
stations.  This was (form me anyway) a 3-band contest - I was looking for
activity on the 15 and 10m bands, to no avail!  Finding GA stations was a lot of
work although I did work Alan, KR4AE, who lives just up the road, on three
bands.  The compressed format without rovers worked o.k. this year because there
seemed to be a lot of activity - maybe more than in the last few years? We'll
see. Thanks to all who participated, especially you who stayed to the end.
Literally, the last 10 seconds (KZ9V!).