[3830] GaQP WB8WKQ Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP WB8WKQ Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 04:35:50 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1
   80:   40     20
   40:   48     57
   20:   15
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  104     77  CW Mults = 25  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 17,670

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

By far my best GAQP.  I usually don't "play" that much in this one,
but with the QP Challenge, every "Q" is important, and this contest
had a lot available.  At one point, I thought I was going to reach 200 Q's,
which "out of state" is pretty good, at least for me.  But, as good as
40M was for me, 80 wound up a bit more challenging.  Noise seemed to really
creep in, and not sure there was the participation on 80 as there was on 40.
Boy, if I would have had some shorter skip on 20M, I would have really done
well.  But, to my surprise, GA was tough on 20M (as seen by mere 15 CW Q's on
that band). Nonetheless, this was a very fun contest, with practically non stop
action.  I broke for lunch, dinner and a half hour nap.  worked a few NM, and ND
stations to boot with their QPs.  Thanks for all the Q's, and to the folks
putting this fine QP on.  I had a very good time.