[3830] NMQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NMQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 05:11:47 +0000
                    New Mexico QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1
   40:    5      2
   20:   12     10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   18     12      0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 832

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I usually concentrate  on this contest and somewhat ignore the Georgia QP.  But,
with the QP Challenge, every Q becomes important, so this year I concentrated on
the GAQP.  So the beam was pointed SE and not towards NM.  But, loved any Q I
got with the NM folks.  If I heard one, I had to shut off the linear (since I
was going high power on GA), so I could make the Q with LP.   Fun contests, as
always, but very different thinking for me on this one.  Thanks for all who put
it on.  73!  Stay Safe and Stay Well.